Monday, July 26, 2010

Charmaine Sheh Exotic Icons & Shirley Yeung Icons

I saw this pics on forever charvin blog, and got inspired. I don't think any of us is use to charmaine looking so 'creepy'. Still very beautiful though. I made 2 icons of every shot, so enjoy<3. Sorry for my late replies you guys. I know i don't reply as often as i use to, but I've been quite busy working recently. I'm still currently on hiatus, so please don't send any requests for the time being. I log on about once or twice a week starting now, so bare with me :) leave me a message before you go!! I want all your feed backs so tell me what you think.
Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket




which one(s) do you like most?
WINNER OF LAST POLL:
BoRa{Bosco & Tavia}
not my fave pairing, but still adorable.

NEW POLL:
Who should be the next artist for my next layout?
Vote @ bottom of page.


Shirley Yeung Icons
she's so ADORABLE!!
Photobucket   Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket



1 comments:

Kaptain A said...

I wouldn't say they are "creepy" more like on the edgier side. =)

I love your icons though! Very colorful and sharp!!