Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kate Tsui & Raymond Lam, Jack Wu & NO REGRETS

According to my poll, the majority of you guys don't want korean artists artworks :/ I understand that most of my blog readers are TVB Fans, but I wanted to make graphics of all artists for all viewers. No matter who the viewer is a fan of, there is always a variety of artists. I'll always keep in mind though to make mostly TVB artists for the majority of you :) ALSO THANK YOU TO THE ONES WHO CLICKED ON THE ADS! Every click counts! so please continue to click on them, to show support. I added an additional cbox, where you guys can leave me a link of an image you want me to make into graphic(s). I may or may not use the image, but always post HIGH QUALITY images, better chance of me using the image. So have fun searching for images & posting them. I love you all!!
for now enjoy kate & raymond lam graphics!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket