Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Charvin Icons

Announcements
I'm starting to work tomorrow, so I'm not taking anymore requests, only from VIP Members ONLY.
Sorry for the ones who planned on requesting, I may re-take requests in a couple of week. As for now keep checking back for updates weekly or every few days. I made new blinkies for you guys to enjoy.
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR VIP MEMBERS
Originally I was going to create a page, that was password protected so that only VIP members can access, when I give
them the password. I found out that you can't lock only one page, on a blog without locking the whole blog. 
For now I will email you guys with exclusive graphic updates for you guys only. In the future I might create a blog just 
for my VIP members  and  it will be only accessed by you guys. Suggestions, questions, concerns, or comments, 
feel free to ask/reply.
Blinkies:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
exclusively made for CHLOE with love :]
i know how much you love charvin, so i thought of you and made these:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 other icons i made, you guys mostly voted for icon updates, so i made more:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pick-Up for Lily @ Lovely linda chung
I hope you like it, i wasn't sure what you meant by white background and pink heart, and stuff. i ended up using some pink, and of course a heart included. not completely sure if it will match your blog or not.

Jenny Mai:

i used my own ray pic, because the ray pic you provided was too dark and 
couldn't blend well with the background.
Sarah:
 
Made with love for my biggest fan!LOL i made you an extra raymond wallpaper I love you so much!! hope you like it.
Snow:
Hope you like the colors even though i couldn't make it blue. 

quick poll:
what artist do you guys like?leave me a message, so that i know which artist to use when i make artworks.

0 comments: