Monday, June 21, 2010

Sharon Chan Graphics

Wow I can't believe how many of you guys actually like my artworks, I'm very touched when i read your comments and knowing that i have your support.I don't know how to thank you guys.I'm going to try my best to make a lot of stuff for you guys, and put my best effort into my artwork. So please come back for more and leave a comment, even just to say hi. It really makes my day whenever i read your sweet compliments. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I can't believe how many requests I've gotten in two days!!! I made new stuff this morning so enjoy;]
Photobucket  Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket
for mab:
Photobucket
this was the best moses and bernice pic i can find, so enjoy;] they don't have many pics together, the other ones i found were very blurry, so i only made one. hope you like it though.

REQUEST PICK UP:
to brian:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket
thanks for requesting, and providing HQ pictures. hope you like it.
to nariko: click to enlarge

 
to snow:click to enlarge

0 comments: