Monday, August 30, 2010

Charray Header Banner & Kiss image

These Images i found on google images & have re-edited them and added colors & quotes.
proper credits to me plz & to the owners of the images.
Vote for your favorite [click to enlarge]
1.Photobucket
2.Photobucket
3.Photobucket
4.Photobucket
5.Photobucket
6.Photobucket
7.Photobucket
8.Photobucket
9.Photobucket


 
Which Do you like most?
Image 1  Image 2  Image 3  Image 4  Image 5  Image 7  Image 8  Image 9    

*****************************
New header banner! you guess all seen it before I even got a chance to post about it. I'm shocked by the many comments & feedback on it. I'm a big charray fan!! I'll be making for graphics of them soon, so you guys can see them<3 TaRo should be my next couple for the header banner so heads up for TaRo fans!

Photobucket
SARAH:
yet another BoRa creations! Since you mention you like the style of the header banner with the filmstrip and everything, I made one like it, but w/ ANIMATION! for my #1 fan ;]
I'M SO SORRY!! just now[as I'm posting up your set] I remember that you requested to add'only for sarah' but i totally forgot :'[ I can't edit animations, unless i have to start from scratch again and redo the whole thing. If you would like I don't mind redoing it.
Photobucket 
Chloe:
Photobucket
Jackie:
ver.1:
Photobucket
ver.2:
Photobucket
ver.3[with both the pics together]:
Photobucket

1 comments:

Chloe said...

hahaha,
This is kinda obvious but I reckon this was so cute from Charvin in FHII (:

http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac4/ilovesophiaaa/?action=view&current=Picture1-1.jpg