Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Urgent message & updates

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
I've been using Adobe Photoshop CS3 to make the graphics, Recently my computer has virus and I had no other choice but to restore/reboot my computer. All my programs are gone including PHOTOSHOP!! I did not have a back up of PS CS3 so I'm currently using a trial for 30 days! I'll try my best to make all the graphics i can by then, Photoshop trial will end. Meaning no more graphics, no more graphics means no more MDG CREATIONS! An alternative way is to purchase Photoshop. I'm currently a high student who is currently unemployed :(. Photoshop costs about $500-$600 USD for PS CS3 or PS CS4. PS CS5 extended is $999 USD! If you guys would like to continue to see more MDG graphics, please DONATE! I've created a paypal donation button @ bottom of the blog page:
Every penny counts!so please help me spread the word :] 
Every DONOR will automatically be on my VIP MEMBERS LIST!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I've also added ratings to my blog posts at the end of every blog post, so remember to rate and show some support!
example:

POLL RESULTS
1st place: A Fistful of Stances
2nd Place : Moonlight Resonance
3rdMysteries of Love <3
NEW POLL @ BOTTOM OF PAGE!
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVE 2010 SERIES SO FAR!
Some more updates:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: