Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to school...

Today is my 1st day back to school, I'm assuming alot of you have already gone back or is back. I hope everyone has a happy start and a good fun school year :) I'm going to be pretty busy so I'm probably not going to make as much graphics as i usually do, but come back and visit once a week, and I definitely will have something updated at least ONCE A WEEK. New charray banner!!again....lol I love their music video<3 too bad its about a couple separating, I was expecting a cute loving charray MV but its still very good. If you haven't seen it, its a MUST WATCH! anything charray is a MUST WATCH xD. take care, I'll have new things updated soon enough.
FINALLY SO UPDATES ;]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
enjoy these for now, I'll have more updated soon
 PICK-UP 
LILY-LEE:
Sorry I didn't know what to do as an animation for this banner :( I tried to make it ''gold''
I'm not sure if you consider it gold :/ but hope you like it
Photobucket
DVD:
I'm not sure if you would consider this a collage like wallpaper, I have an image of like pictures 'spilling' all over a canvas, when you mention a college-style. I decided to put them all in polaroids :) i hope that you like my choice of images. I did use the pic you specifically wanted, I made it the biggest polaroid image on the wallpaper.I think the wallpaper is pretty colorful itself, not sure if you wanted a rainbow or something when you mention colorful background. :/ anyways enjoy. I'm always willing to redo stuff if you're unsatisfied with it.
Photobucket

0 comments: