Saturday, September 18, 2010

Selena,Nancy,Raymond,Tavia,Moses & Sharon

As most of you know, I'm using a trail of PS CS3 b/c my computer lost the original PS CS3 and my trail had expired on 9/17. But fortunately I found a trail for a different version of PS, PS CS4! So I'm using that for the next 30 days. So donations are always welcomed. For now enjoy my latest creations:[I KNOW THEY'RE KINDA POOPY :/]SORRY I don't have much time lately so forgive me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
CLICK TO ENLARGE WALLPAPERS
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

YanYanKong said...

Thanks Molly for the banner and Icon. Really like it! You'll definately be seeing my requests again! LOL!